Vastu plays a very significant role in the success and prosperity of our daily lives. The positive energy brought in by Vastu Shastra through alignment and placement of fixtures at your premises can help you reap in many benefits spiritually, mentally and monetarily. With these 6 Vastu tips for the office you can say goodbye to negativity and bring in prosperity.
VASTU TIP FOR SEATING ARRANGEMENT IN THE OFFICE
- As per Vastu, business owners, directors, managers, and executives should be seated while facing the office’s southwest, south, or west corner.
- For more growth in new startups, entrepreneurs must sit while facing themselves toward the north, east, or northeast.
- Marketing or sales individuals should face the northeast direction to gain more benefit and proactiveness.
- The Department of Accounts should sit towards the direction of the south or south-eastern corner as it’s the sign of the element of fire.
- Employees should work in the office while their backs are facing north or east for better productivity.
VASTU TIP FOR OFFICE DECOR AND INTERIOR
According to the guidelines of Vastu for office, the god of wealth rules over the north direction. However, the northeast direction indicates the financial health of a person.
- Important financial documents of the office should be kept in a locker on the southwest side of the office to be faced towards the northeast direction. It will help in better financial stability.
- Make sure to keep your table and space clutter-free. Avoid piling up files and documents in the northeast direction. For smoother clearance of the remaining unsold stock, completed files and finished goods should be kept in the northwest order.
- Flowing water is a sign of positivity and wealth. A water fountain in the office should be kept in the north direction facing towards the entrance, which will help in more career growth and remove stress.
- Keeping certain decorative items, including fish aquariums, plants, flowers, and auspicious paintings, is a sign of better prosperity and good luck as per Vastu Shastra.
VASTU TIP FOR MANDIR OR POOJA ROOM IN THE OFFICE
The proper placement of multiple elements and the correct order of different rooms emphasises positive and balanced energy.
- For more stability in the financial sector for businesses, you should design a pooja room/mandir in the northeast direction of the office. Decorate your pooja room with lights, gods statues, flowers, and incense sticks.
- As per Vastu experts, lamps and diyas should not be kept facing south as it brings bad luck and a sign of losing wealth and riches.
- Idols of gods should be kept in the north or northeast direction, while the Ganesha idol should be kept in the order facing toward the main entrance.
VASTU TIP FOR KEEPING AUSPICIOUS PLANTS IN THE OFFICE
It’s very auspicious and a sign of positivity to add plants to your office. It will add freshness to the entire workplace and will be proved as good luck for all the employees working there.
Here is a list of a few plants that are ideal according to Vastu tips for bringing prosperity to the office:
- Money Plant
- Snake Plant
- Basil Plant
- Bamboo Plant
- Lotus Plant
- Lily Plant
However, you can also keep Jade, Areca, or Dracaena plants on your desk for good luck and prosperity.
VASTU TIP FOR WALL COLOURS OF THE OFFICE
For better reflection of light and positivity, it’s better to use bright colours for your walls and the decor of your office. It will keep all kinds of negative vibes away from your office.
- BLUE: This vibrant colour will help bring positive vibes and make the workplace cheerful. It can be used on the wall toward the south.
- GREEN: This colour can be beneficial for professional relationships and links. It should be painted on the southwestern side of the wall for better office culture.
- YELLOW: This shade stimulates monetary activities and is perfect to be used in financial-related or accounts departments. This ‘colour of happiness’ also promotes innovation and optimism. However, do make sure to use this colour in moderation as it’s associated with emotion and could cause unwanted anxiety.
- WHITE: You can use white colour or a different shade of white for your office interior colour, especially on the walls towards the southeast, northeast, and northwest direction
VASTU TIP FOR YOUR OFFICE FURNITURE
- Office chairs should be comfortable and spacious with arm and back support. Avoid using iron chairs in the office, and add a touch of red to your office chair, as it’s a good sign.
- Important files, documents, and other electronic devices should be kept on the left side of your table for a workstation facing toward the north direction. However, make sure that if your workstation is facing the east, then your storage space must be on the right side of your workstation.
- Avoid keeping any broken stationery or chair as it’s a sign of broken financial stability and is meant to be inauspicious.
- Desks should be made in rectangular shapes with premium quality wood. Avoid glass or tables made of metal as they are the signs of confusion and stress from the work.
We hope you have a clear idea of how you can bring prosperity and good luck to your business by implementing these Vastu tips for office.
ACE Capitol is your perfect option if you’re looking for office space for lease in Sector 132 Noida. This architectural masterpiece is a ‘Gold Standard Green Building’ certified by the IGBC and showcases a stunning glass façade. Take advantage of the opportunity and Contact Us now for more information on this commercial office space in Noida.