Welcome to the luxurious sector of Noida

Welcome to the luxurious sector of Noida

Noida Sector 150 falls within the peripheral area of the New Okhla Industrial Development Authority (Noida). Throughout the mid-2000s, Sector 150 evolved as an IT hub and afterward, attracted realty developers primarily because of effectively planned layouts. With so much infrastructure and development of residential spaces, this sector is becoming one of the most preferred residential destinations of Noida.

The main factor which differentiates Sector 150 from other sectors, is the presence of immense green spaces, planning layout and pollution free environment. The land use planning of Sector 150 has been undertaken that ensures 80 percent of the 600-acre land remains under greenery and only the remaining 20 percent is allocated for construction purposes. Nearly 42 acres of land are dedicated specifically for parks, landscapes and recreational facilities. Among many residential projects in this sector, ACE Golfshire is one of a kind luxury project in Noida Expressway. This project is equipped with all the ultra-lavish facilities and amenities which are:


  • Exquisite club house
  • Golf course
  • Swimming pool and kids pool
  • Sports facilities
  • Kids play area
  • Spa center
  • Ample of green spaces
  • Multipurpose hall
  • Amphitheatre

The main objective of this project is to provide peace and tranquillity with the green habitat to give you a superior and advantageous living space. Ace Golfshire is a decorous professionally designed project that offers the finest apartments in sector 150 Noida.  Considering the ease connectivity, forthcoming infrastructure, metro line, green spaces and luxury residential projects make this sector the most promising sector of Noida for living.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *