YEIDA Residential Plot Scheme 2023

YEIDA Residential Plot Scheme 2023

This blog highlights the important information you need to know about the YEIDA residential plot scheme 2023. So, buckle up and start taking notes to ensure you are able to successfully secure an allotment in one of the hottest plot schemes of this year. 

Location of The YEIDA City

For those of you who don’t know, YEIDA city is the third city after Noida and Greater Noida, which is being developed as a greenfield city project on 25,000 hectares of land near the Yamuna Expressway in the Uttar Pradesh state. 

As far as its accurate location is concerned, YEIDA city is in the south of Greater Noida in the Gautam Buddha Nagar district. What makes the new city’s location even more exciting is the fact that it is between the Jewar Airport and the proposed Eastern Peripheral-Yamuna Expressway Intersection. 

YEIDA city is where India’s biggest airport is being developed. Don’t forget India’s upcoming largest film city, an international cricket stadium, a track for F1 racing, and a sports city are all located here.

Needless to say, YEIDA city’s location is quite strategic since it is only 45 km away from Delhi, 110 km from Mathura, 160 km from Agra, and 14 km from Pari Chowk. 

Eligibility Criteria For The YEIDA Plot Scheme 2023

It is safe to say many people are competing to secure allotment in the YEIDA (Yamuna Expressway Authority) plot scheme 2022-23. Therefore, learning the eligibility requirements and following them adequately improves your chances of getting your application for the housing scheme approved successfully. 

Let’s take a look at the eligibility criteria from one of the most popular housing schemes of 2023. 

  • The YEIDA plot scheme is for Indian citizens only.
  • The applicant should be aged 18 years or above.
  • Don’t forget that one applicant can only apply for one plot.
  • The applicant shouldn’t possess any property allotted by the Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority.

Make sure you fulfill these requirements before trying your luck. 

Payment Plan For The YEIDA Plot Scheme 2023 

A plot scheme is as good as the payment plan it offers to potential buyers, keeping their spending power in mind. Favourably, applicants of the Yamuna Expressway Authority plot scheme 2023 can choose from 3 different types of payment plans. 

Also Read: Noida Sector 153 – A Great Place To Invest 

Below are the 3 types of payment options you can choose for the YEIDA plot scheme; 

1st Plan: 

Under this option, applicants get 60 days to pay 100% of the plot’s total premium, along with the registration fees, once the allotment letter is issued. 

2nd Plan: 

Under the second payment plan, applicants get 60 days to pay 50% of the plot’s total premium, along with the registration fees, once the allotment letter is issued. The rest of the amount, i.e., 50% of the total premium, has to be paid in two equal half-yearly installments. 

3rd Plan: 

Under the final payment option, applicants get 60 days to pay 30% of the plot’s total premium, along with the registration fees, once the allotment letter is issued. The rest of the amount, i.e., 70% of the total premium, has to be paid in ten equal half-yearly installments.

So, which payment plan do you find the most convenient? Ensure to consider your current financial position and annual earnings before choosing a payment option. 

Allotment Procedure For The YEIDA Plot Scheme 2023

Interestingly, the YEIDA plot scheme 2023 follows a unique allotment procedure in which residential spaces are given to applicants selected in the draws. Moreover, different draws are done for every category based on the selection of payment plans. 

For instance, those who go with the 1st payment option enjoy the luxury of being included in the first draw. Consequently, more draws are held for people who select the 2nd and 3rd payment plans in ascending order. Successful applicants receive allotment letters issued by YEIDA within 30 days of the e-auction. 

Candidates who couldn’t get selected receive a full refund of their registration charges without any interest. 

It’s no secret that YEIDA city is about to become a massive city with great potential, attracting international investments and creating thousands of jobs. Plus, it will help boost the region’s overall economic growth. 

Ultimately, the region’s growth in terms of industry, recreational facilities, tourist attractions, and residential turf will lead to skyrocketing real estate prices. 

Therefore, there is no better time than right now to invest in the YEIDA plot scheme to enjoy fruitful returns later. 

Comments are closed.