How To Transfer Property in Noida?

How To Transfer Property in Noida?

Do you want to transfer ownership of a property located in Noida? It is important to be aware of all the details before starting the transfer process so that you are in complete control. Plus, knowing everything about how to transfer property in Noida will help you steer clear of any mistakes during the procedure. 

In this blog, we are going to discuss how you can transfer property in NOIDA. 

Here are the requirements if a plot or premises is being transferred at the request of the transferee;

  • Original payment deposit challan for deposit of applicable transfer charges and processing fees of Rs. 1000. You have to make these payments in one of the authorised banks. 
  • Secondly, a joint affidavit by the transferee and transferor in the appropriate format is needed on a signed non-judicial stamp paper.
  • An affidavit in the correct format to confirm that the transferee is fully satisfied with there being no legal or monetary liability on the property is also required. 
  • Then, two no-dues certificates are needed; one from the Project Engineer and the other from the concerned Account Officer. 
  • In case the transfer permission is for any industrial or institutional premises, you are going to need a copy of the project report. In addition to this, you also require a No Objection Certificate from GM (DIC) Noida, along with a No-Dues Certificate from UPPCL, i.e., Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited, in order to transfer industrial premises. 
  • If the transfer is of residential plots, you need a copy of the Occupancy Certificate or Completion Certificate. For the transfer of industrial, commercial, or institutional premises, you require a Functional Certificate. Here, a copy of a valid extension letter issued by the appropriate authority could also work. However, this condition is not for industrial properties. 
  • For the transfer of residential premises, you are going to need a No Objection Certificate from the concerned cooperative society. 
  • Suppose a plot or premises is mortgaged. In that case, you will require a No Objection Certificate that permits transfer from the respective financial institution. 
  • You also need No Objection Certificates from AFNHB, AWHO, and Builders while demanding the transfer of flats and houses. 


Transferring premises is an intricate process that requires you to have full knowledge of the process to avoid making unnecessary mishaps. After all, you are investing a huge sum of your hard-earned money to buy a new place.  

In order to transfer the property, you first need to get it registered by visiting the office of the sub-registrar. The office is in the same locality as the property you want to transfer. After registration, you need to go to the office of the Noida authority with the registration certificate and property documents. Here, the authority is responsible for reviewing all the documents and issuing the Transfer of Memorandum after you pay the transfer charges. 

Don’t forget to keep the Transfer of Memorandum safe since it is evidence that the ownership rights of a property have been successfully transferred from the seller to the buyer. The authority will also give you a receipt for the payment of transfer charges. 

There are multiple factors that determine the transfer charges for a property. What’s important to note is that transfer charges for flats, plots, and industrial premises vary accordingly. 

You can read more about the transfer fees and the rest of the process by visiting the Noida Authority’s official website.

Comments are closed.