Delhi/NCR has become India’s fastest-growing location since it offers world-class residential flats and houses. Noida real estate is also widely sought out with recent developments in the area. It is also home to the largest commercial complexes with MNCs from all over the world.
Individuals from around the world are migrating to Delhi/NCR , either alone or with their families. The reason being the growth in high-paying white-collar professions and infinite prospects given by both Indian firms and MNCs.
Noida (New Okhla Industrial Development Authority) is a component of Delhi/NCR. It is a well-planned metropolis in Uttar Pradesh and a developing destination for high-end residential and commercial buildings.
So What Reasons Could Influence Real Estate Investment in Noida?
Noida’s Seamless Connection
As more individuals choose Noida real estate, the government is working hard to improve its connection to:
- Faridabad, and other cities.
Some of the points to focus on are:
- The Delhi-Noida Direct Flyover that links Noida to Delhi.
- The Blue line of the Delhi metro begins in Noida Electronic City and travels through stations such as Noida Sector 52, Noida City Center, Botanical Garden, and Sector 16, before continuing to significant locations such as Rajiv Chowk, Rajouri Garden, Janakpuri, Dwarka Mor, and finally Dwarka Sector 21.
- You may also change to the Noida Metro Aqua line’s sector 51 metro station from the Sector 52 metro station.
The Noida Metro Aqua line links to Greater Noida after passing through different sectors of Noida, including 50, 76, 101, 81, NSEZ, 83, 137, 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148.
Noida is 32.8 kilometres from the Buddh International F1 Circuit, 44 kilometres from the Indira Gandhi International Airport, 21.4 kilometres from Pari Chowk, 19.4 kilometres from the Ghaziabad Railway Station, and 18.1 kilometres from the Nizamuddin Railway Station.
Noida is Economical
When compared to Delhi or Gurgaon, Noida, located in the green belt, provides a more economical lifestyle. Delhi, India’s capital city, is crowded and has the highest housing prices. Therefore Noida’s real estate comes across as economical.
Noida Employment Hubs
Noida is a commercial centre with several commercial structures from well-known builders. Many commercial areas, such as Film City, Sector 62, Sector 15, Sector 16, Sector 125, and others, are home to renowned news networks, leading MNCs, start-ups, and well-established Indian businesses. In addition, Noida has become India’s largest smartphone manufacturing facility and the fourth largest IT-BPO arena.
Some of the top IT companies in Noida include Adobe Systems India Pvt. Ltd., Microsoft, NIIT Technologies, Infosys and many more.
Noida Retail Hubs
Noida boasts a wide range of shopping selections, including busy local markets and fancy, contemporary malls.
Some of the local marketplaces such as:
- Atta Market (sector 27)
- Brahmaputra Market (sector 29)
- Savitri Market (sector 18)
- Indira Market (sector 27), and others provide economical clothing, accessories, footwear, and home décor.
Also, many well-known shopping malls have movie theatres, clubs, fine dining restaurants, top-tier brands and so on. A few of these shopping malls are:
- Mall of India
- The Great India Place
- Gardens Galleria Mall
- Wave Mall
- Spice World Mall
- Tulip Mall
Noida’s Proper Planning And Social Infrastructure
Noida is a well-planned city with broad streets and greenery. It is also home to many well-known schools, including:
- DPS Noida
- Khaitan Public School
- Kothari Public School
- Global Indian International School (GIIS)
- G.D. Goenka Global School
- Indus Valley Public School, and others.
Many prestigious colleges, such as the following are located in Noida and are accessible via metro:
- Amity University
- Jaypee Institute of Information Technology
- Noida International University
- Maharishi University of Information Technology, and others.
Top medical facilities in Noida are provided by hospitals such as:
- Jaypee Hospital
- Apollo Hospital
- IndoGulf Hospital & Diagnostics
- SJM Hospital and IVF Centre
- Kailash Hospital
- Heart Institute
Many big banks have branches in Noida, including:
- Indian Bank
- DCB Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Canara Bank
- Bank of India
Many parks allow you to relax and appreciate nature’s beauty, including:
- Rashtriya Dalit Prerna Sthal & Green Garden
- Priyadarshini Park
- Meghdootam Park
- Mansarovar Park
- Nithari Park / Shahid Bhagat Singh Park
Planned Jewar Airport Near Noida
The development of India’s largest airport in terms of area (over 4,000 acres) began in December 2018 and is projected to be finished by 2024. The Jewar Airport, which is being built in Gautam Budh Nagar, is only 13 kilometres from Noida. Once the airport is completed, residents of Noida and Greater Noida would no longer be required to commute to Indira Gandhi International Airport. The airport is around 44 kilometres away.
Once operational, the airport will serve both domestic and international aircraft. As a result, now is the time to buy a home in Noida since property prices are projected to skyrocket after the airport opens.